Are you interested in:
- learning more about open science, including the TU Eindhoven open science programme?
- opportunities to share your knowledge and experience, to collaborate with others within and beyond TU Eindhoven, and discover new research, teaching, management and engagement practices?
- giving feedback and input to the Open Science Programme at TU Eindhoven?
- being recognised for your work?
Join the Open Science Community!
Signing up means that:
- You will receive a newsletter (hosted on Mailman) every two months, with the latest opportunities and news related to open science and the Open Science Community Eindhoven - you can read some of our past newsletters
- (optional) You can be listed on our website as a community member: https://osc-eindhoven.github.io/members
- (optional) You can join our community slack space, where you can ask questions, participate in discussions and learn about the most up-to-date opportunities and events.
To join the Open Science Community Eindhoven, you have to be an employee/a student of TU Eindhoven, and agree to abide by our community Code of Conduct.
Go to the sign-up form
Please sign-up using your @tueindhoven.nl email address - this way we confirm that you are affiliated with TU Eindhoven!
If you have any questions about joining the community, please don’t hesitate to contact your community coordinator.